From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
Here's a good start:
http://blogs.msdn.com/ce_base/archive/2005/12/01/499052.aspx

Platform Builder ships with a reasonable sample.

-Chris

"badzio" <badzio(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On 22 Lut, 19:11, "Chris Tacke, MVP" <ctacke.at.opennetcf.dot.com>
wrote:
> You have to write a file system filter. It has to be done in C.

Any hint, link to documentation/example? :)

From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
Sure. I'd write a filter and have it raise named system events, which you
could catch in your C# app. If you need to interact with the filter you
might need to use more complex IPC comms between the filter and your app
like a point-to-point queue.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

From: nuttynibbles on
Tks chris. this gives me an insight on my proj =)