From: Matthew X. Economou on
The FreeBSD installation diskettes or "boot-only" CD can be converted
into a hard disk image and booted via PXE using the PXELINUX and
MEMDISK utilities. The boot loader and images can then be hosted by a
Microsoft Windows Deployment Services (WDS) or Remote Installation
Services (RIS) installation. Further customizations are possible,
such as unattended installation and local distribution of the
installation files.

My examples are based on FreeBSD/i386 6.2-RELEASE and Microsoft
Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 Service Pack 2.

For the complete how-to (except for automating the install, which I
haven't figured out yet), see
http://web.irtnog.org/doc/how-to/freebsd-install-pxe-wds.

Best wishes,
Matthew

--
"Rogues are very keen in their profession, and know already much more
than we can teach them respecting their several kinds of roguery."