From: Arnoud Sietsema Arnoud on
Hi,

I'm running Windows 7 and Office 2007 SP2.

I'm using outlook to view multple accounts on an exchange server. One
account is set up as a 'main' account, and the others are added as additional
(shared) mailboxes. For some reason however, these are not cached. The
performance of outlook is in these cases absolutelly horrable. Ill haveto wat
multiple seconds to see the list of emails in a folder.

Is there any way that I can use these shared folders and have the
performance of any other 'non shared' folder?

Kind regards,

Arnoud Sietsema