From: Baz on
Here's a strange question: I know how to block senders in Outlook, but is
there some way I can block recipients?

And here's why: a company I often work for forwards emails to my private
email address. This is OK, but sometimes when I receive such an email I
absent-mindedly reply to it from my private email address, whereas what I
should really do is to connect by VPN to the company and reply from there.

So, is there some way within Outlook I can get it to say "you can't send to
this user?"; or, preferably, "you can't send to this domain"?

My private email is a Hotmail address, BTW, and I use Outlook connector.