From: Sana87 on
I just formatted my C drive due to virus. After installing windows, when it
asks the type of connection i'll be using I gave DSL/Cable by mistake,
instead of LAN. Is there anyway to change it now, without re-installing
Windows again?

Please help! thanks in advance!
From: John John - MVP on
Sana87 wrote:
> I just formatted my C drive due to virus. After installing windows, when it
> asks the type of connection i'll be using I gave DSL/Cable by mistake,
> instead of LAN. Is there anyway to change it now, without re-installing
> Windows again?

Just delete the connection and create a new one. You can run the New
Connection Wizard, it can be found in All Programs >Accessories
>Communication or you can run this in the Start Menu Run box:

%SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe netshell.dll,StartNCW

John