From: Rajiv K Khandelwal on
I am always unable to send mails to domains airtelbroadband.in and
hsbc.co.in with the message "#550 4.4.7 QUEUE.Expired; message expired ##"
from my Exchange 2007. I do not have any issue sending mails to any other
domain. How do I resolve this issue?

Rajiv K Khandelwal

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You might contact the postmaster of airtelbroadband.in.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: John Elliot on
On 1/13/2010 8:25 PM, RonaldDaven wrote:
> How could i check why emails from my exchange server is not being received by
> a particular domain.?

I see the domain name you specified is airtelbroadband.in . This domain
does not have an MX record in the DNS. If the domain name is correct,
their admin need to correct this problem in their DNS or they will not
get emails from anywhere.

Assuming you typed their domain incorrect, try this:

Using Outlook Express try sending a message directly to recipient. You
will have to put recipients SMTP server's address in your Outlook Express.

You can get the IP address of their email server by doing an DNS lookup.
Try http://aboutmyip.com and click DNS lookup.

If you are able to send an email to their SMTP server, it means the
receiving SMTP server has accepted your message and now the problem is
on the other end.

Regards.
JE.
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:17:55 +0530, "Rajiv K Khandelwal"
<rajiv(a)vardaan.nospam.net> wrote:

>I am always unable to send mails to domains airtelbroadband.in and
>hsbc.co.in with the message "#550 4.4.7 QUEUE.Expired; message expired ##"
>from my Exchange 2007. I do not have any issue sending mails to any other
>domain. How do I resolve this issue?

I'll ask again -- have you looked at your SMTP log files? Only now
I'll ask if you see a 4XX status sent in return for any of your
servers commands?
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP