From: Tunisien86 on
Hi guys,
I have a problem when synchronizing web publication.
I begin by giving you an insight into my soft installed:
-sql-server 2005
-windows 7even so IIS7
I created a publication MaPublication.I made a right click on publication->
Release Local> MaPublication then I chose configure synchronization Web.Then,
next-> sql server mobile-> created a new directory select default website -
>next->in Alias: SQLCE-> 2 messages appear successively OK OK-> next->
clients connect anonymously-> next-> OHH now when I click on the Edit tab to
change a user account error message appears:
The program can not open the required dialog box because no location has been
found.Close this message and try again
What is the problem? Is it a problem IIS??
Thank you for your contribution
Note: the MSDN help don't help me anymore so another propositions