From: me on
Hello!

I have created a virtual CD-ROM drive with Instant CD/DVD. But the software
doesn't offer a possibility to delete this drive again. If I uninstall the
drive in the Device Manager it occurs again if I restart my computer.

How can I delete this drive manually?

Thank you.
From: "db" databaseben at hotmail dot on
if I recall using a similar
program a while back,

you should be able to
"unmount" the virtual
drive/disk from within
that program

then there should be
a file on the hard drive
that was allocated space
for use by the virtual disk,

in which case you
can delete is or forget
about it.

--

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

From: VanguardLH on
me wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have created a virtual CD-ROM drive with Instant CD/DVD. But the software
> doesn't offer a possibility to delete this drive again. If I uninstall the
> drive in the Device Manager it occurs again if I restart my computer.
>
> How can I delete this drive manually?
>
> Thank you.

Since the virtualized device is supported by the software that you
installed, just uninstall that software and the virtualized drive goes away.
Get something better next time, like Virtual CloneDrive.