From: ngchandran on
I could not able to deploy application template to WSS site.
>From http://go.microsoft.com/?LinkId=5922037
I did the following steps
1. Download the solution EXE file to my computer.
2. Run the EXE file to unpack the template file to a
location on your computer.
3. Select the solution file, ApplicationTemplateCore.wsp,
from the extracted distribution. This solution file
will be added to the Windows SharePoint Services
solution store.
4. Via command line, run "stsadm -o addsolution -filename
ApplicationTemplateCore.wsp"

im getting error message as "the specified file was not found." when i
tried to run the command.

Can any one tell me how to add the Application Template core.

Regards,
Jai

From: alpesh.nakars.blog on
Hi Jai,
Please refer to my blog for instructions. I have written comprehensive
instructions for the same using a batch file you can install all
templates.

Cheers!
Alpesh
http://alpesh.nakars.com/blog/category/sharepoint