From: Jose on
On Jan 5, 11:44 am, cpet_mag...(a)hotmail.com (Camille Petersen) wrote:
> Assume I am sitting in front of a computer (from a friend). How can I find out if the hardware
> supports Wake-on-lan?
>
> Is this feature dependent from the BIOS of the motherboard or from the network card?
>
> Camille

To eliminate questions and guessing, please provide additional
information about your system.

Click Start, Run and in the box enter:

msinfo32

Click OK, and when the System Summary info appears, click Edit, Select
All, Copy and then paste the information back here.

There will be some personal information (like System Name and User
Name), and whatever appears to be private information to you, just
delete it from the pasted information.