From: Crash1234 on
The outlook email program will not automaticallly fill in the email address
of email address that I have previously used. How and where can I enable that
menu? Thanks
From: Russ Valentine on
Depends on your Outlook version which you failed to mention. Since the
feature is enabled by default, I suspect you have other problems.
Clarify your post and provide more detail.
--
Russ Valentine

From: LD55ZRA on
Try this:

* On the Tools menu, click Options.

* On the Preferences tab, click E-mail Options, and then click Advanced
E-mail Options.

* Tick the Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields check box.

In case of censorship by M$, the entire thread is archived here:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.outlook.general/browse_thread/thread/58049fe2f5d7342b#

hth