From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
I have no intention to challenge Billns's, or any others assumption all I had
in mine is the lack of possibility to run calculations with your solution.
I also prefer the ALL YEARS Workbook_Change solution suggested by [Toms
wasn't there when I first responsed].
I can assure you that I face a lot of questions where the OP writes 2009 and
after getting solutions) that are directed to meet only the year 2009 he
returns to ask "...and what if I want it to be applied to another year".
This is what I, usually, try [maybe not always successfully] to avoid] and
therefor try to present as general solution that I can think of except for
cases where the OP makes it very clear that he is looking for a specific
solution.
Hope I made myself clear.
Micky