From: Damiano on
Hi Mike,
maybe there is a simple solution to your problem without passing through the conversion into excel file format. You can see your parameters as waveforms.
Listen:
--> use the "read from measurement file" (file I/O menu). Remember to configure (double-click) it correctly .
--> the output of this VI will be an array of signal (dynamic data type). :smileysurprised: No fear
--> use the "convert from dynamic data" VI (express-->signal manipulation). Double-click to configure it and choose the option       "1 D array of waveform"
--> At this point you have a 1D array of the waveforms stored in your measurement file
--> Use the "index array" function to select one of the waveforms. once you have done use the "get waveform subset" function      (waveform menu) to select only some samples.

Of course, the index of the array, the start index of waveform subset and the duration input of the waveform subset are input by the user.
I hope this will be useful.
Damiano.

P.S. Please rate my suggestions if you find them good, please.
From: MikeMike on
Hi Damiano,
        I have tried with this but its giving error. I am attaching the vi with .lvm file Please have a look. For time being I am trying to plot all parameter and at letter stage I will try to take input from user for plotting graph. Please correct this vi to plot all the parameter or u can use .csv file if it makes the task easy.

Mike

graph.zip:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/246699/1/graph.zip
From: MikeMike on
Hi Damiano,
    Thanks for the effort u r taking for me. I will be waiting for the solution from you.

Mike