From: Nikko on
I have got a big headache for the questions in my attached file, who could give me the right answer for each one?

Thanks,

Puzzle.doc:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/246348/1/Puzzle.doc
From: Nikko on
For Q6, I agreed with GerdW ;
but for Q10, once an NI engineer told me, as the title is concerned with "best performance", both are the same.(But I'm not quite sure.)
From: Nikko on
Thanks for all of u, only 10 questions, but many different answers:)
Thus why I'm so puzzled.
From: Nikko on
hi GerdW ,

What 's IMHO? :)

For Q10:
As u say "When the inputs to the flat sequence are NOT connected on the first frame then the sequence will start before the data for following frames are ready. " and "for a sequence of calculations you don't need a sequence structure"  therefore, the better answer is still B(flat one), right?
From: Nikko on
For #9 Q6,

Who knows how to make the feedback node point to right?
I have tried, but failed......