From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:50:04 -0400, "sheana" <sheana(a)nospam.invalid>
wrote:

> What do I use for a search term to find the messages? Do I use "sheana"?
> Thanks in advance.

Go here http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&

and search on whatever you need to to identify yourself
(sheana(a)nospam.invalid in "words" may be better than just sheana in
"author") and to find a particular message use the words, subject,
date range, etc. you used in that message.

> "Tim Slattery" <Slattery_T(a)bls.gov> wrote in message
> > "sheana" <sheana(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >>Someone once told me (alright, it was more than once, but it's been
> >>awhile)
> >>how to find my old posts to the newgroups. They appeared in a Google web
> >>page. I think it was done using my e-mail. Please remind me how to do
> >>this.
> >
> > Not email, a web page: http://groups.google.com Use the "Search
> > Groups" button in the upper right, or the "Advanced" link next to it
> > for more control.
> >
> > --
> > Tim Slattery
> > Slattery_T(a)bls.gov