From: sheana on
Someone once told me (alright, it was more than once, but it's been awhile)
how to find my old posts to the newgroups. They appeared in a Google web
page. I think it was done using my e-mail. Please remind me how to do this.
Thanks in advance.

From: Steve Cochran on
Go to Google.com and then click on the More button (up at the top) and then "Groups" and then hit the search button.

steve

From: Tim Slattery on
"sheana" <sheana(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Someone once told me (alright, it was more than once, but it's been awhile)
>how to find my old posts to the newgroups. They appeared in a Google web
>page. I think it was done using my e-mail. Please remind me how to do this.

Not email, a web page: http://groups.google.com Use the "Search
Groups" button in the upper right, or the "Advanced" link next to it
for more control.

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T(a)bls.gov
From: sheana on
What do I use for a search term to find the messages? Do I use "sheana"?
Thanks in advance.

From: John John - MVP on
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&

Search for what you think will yield desired results! If the search
doesn't yield desired results adjust it accordingly... When you find
one of your posts click on "View profile" by your name to see all your
posts:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_thread/thread/d8e50b65f5d40fcb/fdc0102555d40566?q=insubject:How+insubject:to+insubject:find+insubject:my+insubject:old+insubject:posts+author:sheana%40nospam.invalid#fdc0102555d40566

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=H0LzhhUAAAApsTX-k9f5T6pHt2AYoVfZQcbibjSUBBHON9nbRSMewQ

John