From: Justin on
While this is an answer seeing as this page is linked from a help document on
creating rules to automatically forward messages using rules this does not
really apply.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/ha011502011033.aspx

Is there a way to strip attachments from a message/meeting invite before
automatically forwarding/Redirecting messages to another account?

Thanks
Justin

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No, not within outlook or the forward rule. It might be possible to use VBA
to remove the attachment, but outlook would need to be running (if you use
exchange server).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

From: JimL on
We need to know whenever messages arrive in a shared mailbox. If we use
Forward or Redirect, the messages and attachments are sent to all members.

We don't want everybody to receive the large attachments on messages
arriving in the shared mailbox.

Is there a rule that will notify members that a message (sender and subject
line) has been received by a shared mailbox?

JimL