From: Christine Dolan Christine on
My email comes off a server into the Outlook program. When working out of the
office at home I have wireless. I can access the server directly from t he
interent and when I click on Outlook all my messages from the server download
into the program and it easily opens up, however when I respond to the emails
they do not get sent but arer on hold in my Outlook Outbox. Is there a
setting I need to change in order to send these email messages? If not then
am I working offline even though I did not indicate that. Will these message
get sent once I go back to the office?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What type of account is configured in Outlook? Do you get any error
messages?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Christine Dolan" <Christine Dolan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:8AC69745-C60A-4124-922F-1AE8D54C17E6(a)microsoft.com...