From: glitteringsounds on
Hello,

I need to call the co-class function by reading its address from
vtable of COM exposed interface methods. I need some generic way to
read addresses.

Now I need to call the function, which would have specific address(NOT
KNOWN) arguments(parameters) which I have collected from TLB, and name
as well. How that address corresponds to that function name to which I
am going to call.

For this I need to traverse vtable which is holding functional
addresses, LASTLY need to correspond function address with NAME of
that function. This is I dont know. How? More over one function with
the same name may appear in vtable(Overloading case). In that case we
need to distinguish function names w.r.t their addresses. How to
tackle ?

Regards
Usman