From: Phildo on

"Phil W" <x(a)x.x> wrote in message
> Phildo:
>
>> Everything else has been tried without success. If everybody here
>> were to join in and let Arny know he is persona non grata then he'd
>> soon get the message.
>
> I fear, even then, Arny wouldn�t get it... Don�t know, what could work.
> Unless he can�t access newsgroups anymore...

Anyone fancy clubbing together for a hitman? ;-)

What would work would be the people around him IRL doing an intervention and
getting him the help he so badly needs. If everyone were to write to the
church where he messes up their sound (www.gpbc.org) then they might take a
bit of notice. As it is just a couple of people have contacted them and Arny
has managed to lie his way out of it but if a large number of people were to
do it then maybe they might take some notice.

>>> I took the easy option a couple of years ago, and simply plonked
>>> Arny.
>>
>> As have most people on this newsgroup but it has been tried and
>> doesn't work. No respite from now on, ever.
>
> Well, he also posts to rec.audio.pro - I won�t comment on his "recording
> background" that he claims coming from.

He's been a hobbyist for a while apparently but Arny has never and will
never work in professional audio, especially live sound.

Phildo

From: Arny Krueger on
"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

> If everyone were to write to the church where he
> messes up their sound (www.gpbc.org) then they might take
> a bit of notice. As it is just a couple of people have
> contacted them and Arny has managed to lie his way out of
> it but if a large number of people were to do it then
> maybe they might take some notice.

Actually Phildo, no lying was required. Your letters to them were obviously
the work of a rather disturbed person. You can't see it, but any reasonably
intelligent person can.

Phildo, you seem to be charmed by the idea of repeating the identical same
error over and over again, which is in essence what you've done with the
folks at GPBC. This error, you share with George.

Compared to some people who have taken more serious runs at me, you are
both like little girls. Regardless, there are enough reasonable people in
the world that the damage you two low-IQ thugs can do always seems to come
to nothing.

From: Phildo on
"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>
>> If everyone were to write to the church where he
>> messes up their sound (www.gpbc.org) then they might take
>> a bit of notice. As it is just a couple of people have
>> contacted them and Arny has managed to lie his way out of
>> it but if a large number of people were to do it then
>> maybe they might take some notice.
>
> Actually Phildo, no lying was required. Your letters to them were
> obviously the work of a rather disturbed person. You can't see it, but any
> reasonably intelligent person can.

Well let's hope the nice people at the Baptist conference will see
otherwise. Took me several weeks to put it together but it not only shows
you up as mentally deranged (your recent blatant lies about being banned
from PSW along with your own admissions in the google archives came in very
handy there) but it also shows your pastor failing in his duty in not
getting you the help you so badly need.

> Phildo, you seem to be charmed by the idea of repeating the identical same
> error over and over again, which is in essence what you've done with the
> folks at GPBC. This error, you share with George.

It seems your pastor is not up to the job he is employed to do which is why
I have had to take things higher. Sad that he has to be affected by your
lunacy but it is his fault for ignoring the people who wrote to him asking
that you get the professional mental health care you so badly need.

> Compared to some people who have taken more serious runs at me, you are
> both like little girls. Regardless, there are enough reasonable people in
> the world that the damage you two low-IQ thugs can do always seems to come
> to nothing.

We shall see Arnold, we shall see.

Phildo