From: Sarah on
I am trying to hide information in Excel. I hid the row I wanted to hide. I
can see hidden row when copy and paste information in new excel file. Is
there a way to hide information?
From: Gary Brown on
You could set the font color to white
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: CherylK on
Another suggestion is to do a filter on the spreadsheet and when using the
filter check the the rows you want to see and then you should be able to copy
and paste this to another spreadsheet. I tried it for you and it works.

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

Select the entire range and press Alt+; (this is the shortcut key to select
visible cells only). Now when you copy and paste, only te visible cells
would be copied

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur