From: Goldar on
Isn't there a way to total a column of numbers without using the AutoSum
function. I seem to remember that I could just highlight a series of cells
and the total would be shown in the fx box. I can count the number of rows by
just highlighting them. Can't I do the same thing to total by simply
highlighting a group of cells?

Thanks
From: Luke M on
Right click on the box in lower right of XL (not sure what its exact name
is, its in the status bar to the left of where "EXT" appears when you strike
the F8 key...)
Change this to display the operation your prefer.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M