From: Arnaud Miege on
Hi,

I have a Powerpoint (2007) presentation in which some of the slides are
hidden. When I change from normal view to notes pages view, I can access the
corresponding notes for the those hidden slides. Is there any way to hide
them in the same way that slides are hidden?

Thanks,

Arnaud

From: Julie Terberg on
Hi Arnaud,

No, you cannot hide notes pages. However, you can print notes pages and omit
the hidden ones. In the print dialog box, under "Print What:" select Notes
Pages. In the lower right, uncheck the option to "Print hidden slides."

Julie Terberg
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP

From: Arnaud Miege on
Thank you very much.