From: conn12 on
I am trying to put multiple pictures on one slide. Every time I insert a
second one the first one makes a new slide.
From: David Marcovitz on
On 5/17/10 11:05 AM, conn12 wrote:
> I am trying to put multiple pictures on one slide. Every time I insert a
> second one the first one makes a new slide.

Please tell us what version of PowerPoint you are using and the exact
steps you are taking to insert pictures. This is not normal behavior so
we'll need to know what you are doing to give you a good answer.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/
From: jpforestier on
Which "first one" makes a new slide?
"conn12" <conn12(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
111FDB09-534D-4BCA-8648-7822BCAD13BB(a)microsoft.com...