From: Goldrake on
I have WSS 3 SP2 running on a SBS2003 SP2 server.

I would create a new site using French language (now i have only Italian).

What I need to do ?

I found this in Microsoft download area :

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=085e5ac8-58f6-4cf9-8012-33b95ee36c0f&DisplayLang=it

It's enough or I need to check some settings before install ?

Thank you for support.

From: Benjamin Athawes on
I haven't previously experienced any issues deploying language packs, but I
suggest you have a read through
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/cc288269(office.12).aspx prior to
rolling out this update.

Also, ensure you have backed up your configuration as a minimum (DB, IIS,
System state etc.) Better yet, test the install in a pre-production
environment prior to deploying to your live servers.

HTH.