From: Mathieu936 on
Hi!

I have a worksheet containing many formulas. This worksheet is locked
without any password.

Is there a way to see if somebody unlocked the worksheet to change
formulas?

I want the user can unlock and lock back the worksheet, but I need a
way to know it.

Thanks!
From: H�ctor Miguel on
hi, Mathieu !

> I have a worksheet containing many formulas. This worksheet is locked without any password.
> Is there a way to see if somebody unlocked the worksheet to change formulas?
> I want the user can unlock and lock back the worksheet, but I need a way to know it.

ActiveSheet.ProtectContents returns true/false according actual protection of active sheet (i.e.)

MsgBox "Active sheet is " & IIf(ActiveSheet.ProtectContents, "", "UN-") & "Protected"

question is: how/when/where/... do you plan to lock-back when the case is ?

hth,
hector.

From: Billns on
On 3/22/2010 2:18 PM, Mathieu936 wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a worksheet containing many formulas. This worksheet is locked
> without any password.
>
> Is there a way to see if somebody unlocked the worksheet to change
> formulas?
>
> I want the user can unlock and lock back the worksheet, but I need a
> way to know it.
>
> Thanks!

I suppose you could ask the user...

You must trust him or her if you allow unlocking.

Bill