From: msnyc07 on
Hi, I've been writing various functions to search/replace beginning/ends of
cells, however wondering if there is a way to do the simpler ones with just
Search/Replace function.

In word I'd just do

^pString

orString^p

but not sure if there is a symbol I can use to mean beginning/end of cell.

For instance I want to replace all Cells with
Board Certified

but not where

* Board Certified

I can of course write a function but the sheet is unwieldy as it is and it
is a simple 'request'...
From: H�ctor Miguel on
hi, !

for a begin/end cells replacement, try first with a custom autofilter
(not for all cells, but for each desired column)

or you can build a macro to automating this task (with some inputboxes ?)

hth,
hector.

__ OP __