From: "Arora, Sumit" on
Hi All,

Is there any way I can limit the size of per attachment in postfix?

Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Arora
IPG R&D Hub, Gurgaon
Hewlett-Packard India Software Operation Pvt. Ltd.

Work: x19013
Cell: +91-9958181104

From: "J.D. Bronson" on
in file main.cf:

message_size_limit =

--
J.D. Bronson

From: "Arora, Sumit" on
Using message_size_limit, message size will be limited
But want to limit attachment size, not message size.

From: Ralf Hildebrandt on
* Arora, Sumit <sumit.arora(a)hp.com>:

> Using message_size_limit, message size will be limited
> But want to limit attachment size, not message size.

One might argue these two values are intertwined.
But individual enforcement is not possible

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin

From: Miles Fidelman on
Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * Arora, Sumit<sumit.arora(a)hp.com>:
>
>> Using message_size_limit, message size will be limited
>> But want to limit attachment size, not message size.
>>
> One might argue these two values are intertwined.
> But individual enforcement is not possible

If you run your mail through a virus and/or spam filter you might be
able to apply limits there. I'm pretty sure that there's a way to
fiddle with the config variables in the amavisd/spamassassin combo to
limit attachment size.

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra

 |  Next  |  Last