From: Tyven Bong on
I have a select query that will display these records (no duplicate):
# Product Qty
-- --------- ------
1 Soap 3
2 Milk 4

When I click the "Soap" (record #1), it will open another query that will
use "Soap" as criteria to show all the transaction for Soap.

Product Date Buyer Qty
--------- ------- -------- -------
Soap 12/1/10 AFD 1
Soap 13/1/10 FJH 1
Soap 16/2/10 ASN 1

Is any one can help me to get the above result.
From: KARL DEWEY on
Use a form to display your query. I would use a double click event to open
another form fed by this query --
SELECT Product, [Date], Buyer, Qty
FROM YourTable
WHERE Product = [Forms]![YourFirstForm]![ProductTextBox];

--
Build a little, test a little.