From: NoodNutt on
Hi there everyone

At present, I setup the function that calls the Open DiagBox, which works
well, with the exception of including the shell commands that go with the
associated files, although in this instance, the user will always only be
selecting .jpg files for attaching to a record...

What I am ultimately attempting to achieve is that once the user has located
his/her desired image.jpg file I need the entire path to said image file to
be copied to a bound control...

Even better would be that the DiagBox would only open to the specified
folder that will contain all images, then once selected, the specified bound
field would be updated with the full path to the file.
like:

e:\Helios\Prime\Planetary Listing\Map Images\10000012.jpg

Any suggestions & comments welcome.

TIA

Cheers
Mark.

From: NoodNutt on
D'oh

Sorry everyone, just realised I posted this in the wrong forum....

Rather than X-Posting, I will leave this as is.

Cheers

From: NoodNutt on
All good

I managed to track down a work-around.