From: teaboy on
Just upgraded to Outlook 2010 and I can't find how to open a form! The
MSOffice Excel Outlook 2003 to 2010 spreadsheet says that "Forms | Choose
Form" is now "File | Choose Form", but I don't see "Choose Form". Under
options, "Custom Forms" I can see my forms, but not how to open them!

From: jedi3335 on

teaboy;710283 Wrote:

Just upgraded to Outlook 2010 and I can't find how to open a form! The
> MSOffice Excel Outlook 2003 to 2010 spreadsheet says that "Forms |
Choose
> Form" is now "File | Choose Form", but I don't see "Choose Form". Under
> options, "Custom Forms" I can see my forms, but not how to open them!

It's in the Ribbon now, on the "Home" tab. Check New Items -> More
Items - > Choose Form.

I hope this helps!

--
jedi3335
jedi3335's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1807

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: VanguardLH on
teaboy wrote:

> Just upgraded to Outlook 2010 and I can't find how to open a form! The
> MSOffice Excel Outlook 2003 to 2010 spreadsheet says that "Forms | Choose
> Form" is now "File | Choose Form", but I don't see "Choose Form". Under
> options, "Custom Forms" I can see my forms, but not how to open them!

This newsgroup discusses the released versions.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010