From: Bill David on
By default, press Ctrl+Tab in a MFC based MDI application will switch
between opened documents. But in some situation, I need bypass this
behavior and continue dispatching this message to my CDockablePane.

But I don't know which base class has defined above document switching
behavior, so that I don't know where to redefine the behavior.

How could I achieve it?
From: Kerem Gümrükcü on
Hi Bill,

i would recommend to Hook the MDI Parent and modify
the behavior of the Key Stroke repectively the Window
Messages on the MDI Parent. You will use a WH_KEYBOARD
Hook for this, and/or WH_CALLWNDPROC on it, depending on
what you additionally want to modify,...

Thats what first comes to my mind,...

Its been a long time for me using MFC, maybe you can
override/implement something inside CMDIFrameWnd
Handlers,...

Regards

Kerem

--
Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue