From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
I believe the Ctrl+Tab action is implemented by DefWindowProc. So I need to know a bit
more about the "some conditions"; for example, if it is unversal, everywhere, you would
probably want to use PreTranslateMessage in the mainframe; but if it is only in certain
views, then you would probably put an OnKeyDown handler in the view and not pass VK_TAB +
Ctrl flag to the superclass when it is found, but instead take the appropriate action you
want to do.
joe

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:39:17 -0800 (PST), Bill David <billdavidcn(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>By default, press Ctrl+Tab in a MFC based MDI application will switch
>between opened documents. But in some situation, I need bypass this
>behavior and continue dispatching this message to my CDockablePane.
>
>But I don't know which base class has defined above document switching
>behavior, so that I don't know where to redefine the behavior.
>
>How could I achieve it?
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer(a)flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com