From: Gerhard Hellriegel on
If you mean the default for userdefined formats, that is WORK.FORMATS. That
you can define like:

options fmtsearch=work;

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:39:04 -0800, Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA)
<NordlDJ(a)DSHS.WA.GOV> wrote:

> [...]
set. Try the format specification without the $, ddmmyy10.

From: Raj on
Thanks Guys, You are right. I was applyin wrong formats to wrong
datatype..
Here is how I resolved.

data test;
groupName='23';