From: El Diablo on
I bought printer ink refill kit and now I do not know how to reset the chip,
which has claimed that no color. Please help mee !

From: Ron in NY on
"El Diablo" <ElDiablo(a)gmali.com> wrote:

>I bought printer ink refill kit and now I do not know how to reset the chip,
>which has claimed that no color. Please help mee !

You need a chip resetter. Do a Google search or go to Ebay. They are very common
now and easily available.

Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
From: El Diablo on
Thanks for your reply.
I asked the "e-bay" but I have found for ip4600........

Greetings from the Croatian

From: fredk on
On May 24, 2:06 am, "El Diablo" <ElDia...(a)gmali.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
> I asked the "e-bay" but I have found for ip4600........
>
> Greetings from the Croatian

You can order a resetter that works on Canon PGI-220/CLI-221
cartridges from Supply Source for $59.95. You can contact them at
supplysource(at)gmail.com

Fred