From: Tibor Karaszi on
That was easier... :-)

> Is there any way to restore database point in time to 16:25 by using
> 0:2:00 Full + Transaction Logs ?

Yes. Just restore the 02:00 full backup, and all subsequent log backups
(specifying 16:25 for STOPAT when you restore the 17:00 log backup). I.e. a
db backup do not affect the log backup chain.

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp

From: Patrick on
Dear Tibor,

Many thanks for your advice. Much appreciated.

Regards,
Patrick