From: ThomasAJ on
I want to open FormP from FormA.

I want to restrict FormP to ONLY show 1 Product - so how do I 'feed' the
product number from FormA so FormP shows only that product and has bound
controls to the Product Table so that changes made in FormP update the
Product Table.

--
Regards
Tom
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
In the Click event of the button on FormA, a bit of code like:

DoCmd.OpenForm "FormP",,, "ProductID =" & Me.txtProductID

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com