From: ATSBC03 on
I have a search form and am trying to pick up data from another form to be
displayed in my search form when criteria matches. The search form worked
perfectly until I changed the way my database worked and changed some forms.
Now I am getting #Name in my text fields of the search form. Some background
information regarding my database is that the search form is currently bound
to a table risk. I have a data entry form (ptinfo) that has tabs
(ptinfo,incident,complaint). The form ptinfo also is bound to table risk. On
the incident tab i have a subform occurrence where data is entered and/or
changed. The subform also includes tabs. These tabs (inc, lab, track, etc.)
is where the data is entered and displayed using combo and text boxes, etc. I
am trying to reference reportdate in my search form so that the data can be
displayed.

form ptinfo - bound to table risk
form search - bound to table risk

ptinfo-occurrence subform-inc tab -reportdate (this is the field i am trying
to reference without success)

Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you in advance for
any help.