From: Paul Tiwana on
For the last three days I hv been receiving the following error
message

"The estimated size of this message is 2067771 bytes.
Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to
get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane,
you'll need to open the message to see the icon.) If the Retrieve
From Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on the
server. "

Before I could open all pictures and video clips, but now this message
appears. I have been using Eudora for the last ten years.
I do not know what mistake I made somewhere in options or any other
place that this message has started appearing for heavy message.

I wan t to go to my old Eudora configuration
Can any body help me please

Paul
tiwana(a)eastlink.ca
From: Stan Bischof on
Paul Tiwana <tiwanaX(a)eastlink.ca> wrote:
> For the last three days I hv been receiving the following error
> message
>
> "The estimated size of this message is 2067771 bytes.
> Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to
> get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane,

One way to stay away from malware is to not download it
in the first place. Eudora is able to limit the size of
any email to whatever limit you like. That's where this message
comes from- it means exactly what it says.

To download the message right-click and choose "change server
status" "fetch"

To change this etting see options | incoming mail

Stan
From: John H Meyers on
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 05:10:10 -0600, Paul Tiwana wrote:

> For the last three days I have been receiving
> the following error message

> "The estimated size of this message is 2067771 bytes.
> Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again
> to get the whole thing...

That's not an "error" message -- it is per _your_request_
(which can be individually set, per personality) to

[x] Skip messages over [??]K in size

Either "context-sensitive help" (for that setting)
or the manual (pages 128-129 and page 88) explains further,
as of course also does the text right in the message window.