From: Wael Fathy Wael on
I want to run an event or a mcaro only when a certain cell is changed.
i.e., if the cell A1 value is changed, then do such and such ...
From: Luke M on
Right click on your sheet tab, view code. Paste this in and modify to suit:

If Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

'Do something here

End Sub
--
Best Regards,