From: Raind on
I want to save excel 2003 file as file type CSV (MS-DOS) so that it will
enable me to import file to SAP.

searched in Excel 2003 and can only save file as *.csv only;

- I request if there is a functionality in MS Excel 2003 to be added in
order to save file as CSV (MS-DOS) file type.

From: Dave Peterson on
This shows up near the bottom of the "save as type" list on the File|save as
dialog in my copy of xl2003.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Minty Fresh on
Hi Raind
..csv (MS DOS) is one of the options under [File Type] in the [Save As]
dialog box.
Its down near the bottom of the list.