From: Finance-Phil on
I have a pivot table created from data that includes dates. I have formated
the original data column of dates as dates and have the dates as the only
entry in my column data. Sometimes when I create the pivot table from new
data, I cannot filter the column data with date filters, it only allows me to
filter them as values. Even after I have gone into Pivot Table, Options,
Field Settings and changed the number formate to date and refreshed the Piot
Table, I still cannot filter using date filters (it is greyed out).