From: ferroburak on
Here's my "best effort":
Press white button + APPS (=FILES)
Choose new.txt
Choose RCL
Press ON
Now choosing STACK (pressing F3) gives a menu with 20 elements but
with no FIND option..

Thanks.

From: TW on
On Dec 22, 6:47 pm, ferroburak <ferrobu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's my "best effort":
> Press white button + APPS (=FILES)
> Choose new.txt
> Choose RCL
> Press ON
> Now choosing STACK (pressing F3) gives a menu with 20 elements but
> with no FIND option..
>
> Thanks.

The DOWN silver arrow opens the editor.

Press EDIT instead of RCL and then the menu in the editor has the FIND
option.

TW
From: ferroburak on
On 23 Aralık, 03:06, TW <timwess...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 6:47 pm, ferroburak <ferrobu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here's my "best effort":
> > Press white button + APPS (=FILES)
> > Choose new.txt
> > Choose RCL
> > Press ON
> > Now choosing STACK (pressing F3) gives a menu with 20 elements but
> > with no FIND option..
>
> > Thanks.
>
> The DOWN silver arrow opens the editor.
>
> Press EDIT instead of RCL and then the menu in the editor has the FIND
> option.
>
> TW

I found only EDITB which has search facility (by FIND command). Thanks.
From: John H Meyers on
Heretofore:

> How can I learn the rpn language for hp 50g?

> How will I get it to a stack?

> Step by step instructions needed

> I don't get it. can you advice me a manual?

Here they are:

HP 50g_user's manual_English_HDPSG49AEM8.pdf
http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00748646/c00748646.pdf

HP 50g_users guide_English_E_DCVL5300788.pdf
http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00748644/c00748644.pdf

HP 48gII and 50g Graphing Calculator Advanced User's Reference Manual (V2)
http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01931262/c01931262.zip

Training modules
http://h20426.www2.hp.com/product/calculators/docs/learning_modules/hp50gPDFfiles.zip

-[ ]-
From: John H Meyers on
> HP 48gII and 50g Graphing Calculator Advanced User's Reference Manual (V2)
> http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01931262/c01931262.zip

Does not have the PDF contents panel (a/k/a "Bookmarks") as did the following,
which applies equally to HP50G:
hp 49g+/ hp 48gII graphing calculator advanced user's reference manual, Edition 1.1
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00554621.pdf

-[ ]-