From: ferroburak on
On 23 Aralık, 11:22, "John H Meyers" <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
> > HP 48gII and 50g Graphing Calculator Advanced User's Reference Manual (V2)
> >http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01931...
>
> Does not have the PDF contents panel (a/k/a "Bookmarks") as did the following,
> which applies equally to HP50G:
> hp 49g+/ hp 48gII graphing calculator advanced user's reference manual, Edition 1.1http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00554621.pdf
>
> -[ ]-

Hi,
In fact I'm too much busy to go over all of them.. Thanks.
From: ferroburak on
On 23 Aralık, 14:38, ferroburak <ferrobu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 Aralık, 11:22, "John H Meyers" <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
> > > HP 48gII and 50g Graphing Calculator Advanced User's Reference Manual (V2)
> > >http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01931....
>
> > Does not have the PDF contents panel (a/k/a "Bookmarks") as did the following,
> > which applies equally to HP50G:
> > hp 49g+/ hp 48gII graphing calculator advanced user's reference manual, Edition 1.1http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00554621.pdf
>
> > -[ ]-
>
> Hi,
> In fact I'm too much busy to go over all of them.. Thanks.

Btw I read most of the Advanced user's guide. It didn't help much.
From: John H Meyers on
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:38:53 -0600:

> I'm too much busy to [refer to the manuals]

So everyone else should find the time
to be a substitute for them,
and personally tutor you in what you don't have time to learn,
or even to look up for yourself?

First you asked for a reference to a manual,
now you say you have no time for them.

Time will tell whether everyone will continue
making time of their own for you.

..
From: ferroburak on
On 23 Aralık, 22:26, "John H Meyers" <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:38:53 -0600:
>
> > I'm too much busy to [refer to the manuals]
>
> So everyone else should find the time
> to be a substitute for them,
> and personally tutor you in what you don't have time to learn,
> or even to look up for yourself?
>
> First you asked for a reference to a manual,
> now you say you have no time for them.
>
> Time will tell whether everyone will continue
> making time of their own for you.
>
> .

I didn't ask a time consuming programming question. It's a simple
question yet even HP represantatives (I contacted Hp too!) don't know
how to handle.

Btw I made some tests and search utility is nearly useless. (It says
lacking memory, not enough memory etc. even when memory is totally
empty.)

Note:
As I said I read the AUG. I will have time to read AUR in a week or
two.
From: TW on
> I didn't ask a time consuming programming question. It's a simple
> question yet even HP represantatives (I contacted Hp too!) don't know
> how to handle.

I am guessing because you didn't provide enough information to them,
just like to us here. When we have to "guess" on everything besides
the fact that you'd like to search a text file, we will obviously have
a difficult time providing a good answer.

Are you running ALG or RPN?
Where is the text file located in memory?
Are you trying to get large text files with notes and search to find
information within it?
How big are the files?
Are you trying to just locate something within, or modify it?

> Btw I made some tests and search utility is nearly useless. (It says
> lacking memory, not enough memory etc. even when memory is totally
> empty.)

I am guessing you are trying to search in very large files. Running
EDITB on a file from the SD card first copies it into RAM (of which
you only have a little less than 256kb) and then a second copy might
be created.

In other words, if you'd like a good reply with solutions on how to do
what you'd like, please take a little time to make a good question and
detail exactly what you are trying to do so we don't have to guess.
You will get better answers, and people will still want to help you.

TW