From: Miha on
Hi

We're dealing with a problem with google analitics, since it's doing a very
heavy load on server. It's no option that we disable it, so we're looking
for the solution that should have smaller impact to a server.
Looking on a web, there is a directive:
Your server has limited bandwidth resources and you would like Google only
to crawl at night -> Have your server respond with HTTP result code 503
to all users when it's bogged down
Can these be done on IIS 6 and IIS 7 and how? The idea is, that server will
return positive answr to a first request, and then discards other four, and
then again accepts first one and discards other four. Or are there any ideas
and tricks that could be used?
Regards,Miha

From: Pablo A. Allois on
Take a look to Dynamic IP Restriction module in IIS7.
http://www.iis.net/download/dynamiciprestrictions

Saludos!