From: gti4ever on
Hi,

I have created a HID minidriver for a HID device that supports remote wakeup.

My question is: is there a way to control the "Allow this device to wake the
computer" checkbox (Windows 7) so it is enabled/disabled by default when
driver is installed?

Thanks.

G.

From: gti4ever on
Thanks Doron,

However, I noticed "Allow this device to wake the computer" checkbox is
enabled by default for HID mouse. I am wondering how that is done.

G.