From: cr113 on

I'm using Access 2007. I've got a tab control on a form. When the user
clicks on some of the tab control pages the form scrolls down. I'm
assuming it is trying to center the page since there are a lot of
controls on it. The problem is that you can't see the tab control
"tabs" anymore when it scolls down. Is there a way to disable auto
scroll or something. Maybe I can tell the form to scroll up in the
page click event somehow?
From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
There is no "autoscroll." What is happening is that tour tabbed control is
too for all controls to show on your screen and the first control to receive
focus on some of you pages are far enough down that it has to scroll to show
it. What you need to do is force focus on a textbox on each control that is
at the top of each page, using the OnChange event..

Private Sub TabControlName_Change()

Select Case TabControlName

Case 0 'First Page
Page1TextBox.SetFocus

Case 1 'Second Page
Page2TextBox.SetFocus

Case 2 'Third Page
Page3TextBox.SetFocus

End Select

End Sub

Remember, each textbox has to be near the top of its page.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:33:38 GMT, "Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com"
<u28780(a)uwe> wrote:

Rather than doing that, I would make sure the tab order is from top to
bottom, so you'll have a 0-code solution.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: cr113 on
On Apr 8, 11:15 pm, Tom van Stiphout <tom7744.no.s...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:33:38 GMT, "Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com"
>
> <u28780(a)uwe> wrote:
>
> Rather than doing that, I would make sure the tab order is from top to
> bottom, so you'll have a 0-code solution.
>
> -Tom.
> Microsoft Access MVP

Thanks Tom, that worked. I had already tried setting focus to the top
control on the page_click event but that didn't quite work. It didn't
scroll all the way back to the top and still left the tabs hidden.
Your way works perfectly.