From: Ricardo on
Good morning,

I would like to stop receiving e-mails from this group.
It was very usefull.

Best regards,
Ricardo
From: Gina Whipp on
Ricardo,

Not sure what eMail you are referring to BUT if it is spam then we have no
control. As a suggestion, stop using your your real eMail address when
posting here so the spamers can't harvest it.

--
Gina Whipp

II