From: Mr. Detail Mr. on
When I type a message after each return key for a new line
the first letter of the word is Captialized. I want to diasble that function.
From: Bob I on
It is found in AutoCorrection settings

From: VanguardLH on
Mr. Detail wrote:

> When I type a message after each return key for a new line the first
> letter of the word is Captialized. I want to diasble that function.

Stop hitting the Enter key. That starts a new sentence for a new
paragraph. Just let the current sentence wrap to the next line. If
you need to slice up the current sentence so it starts on a new line,
use Shift+Enter instead and which inserts a line break.

The automatic capitalization occurs for all new sentences so what you
see is not just after hitting Enter but for every new sentence you
start. It's part of the AutoCorrect feature.