From: juwen on

How to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macro? by the
way,the cipher is known.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks in advance,

From: Gordon on

"juwen" <juwen(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macro? by the
> way,the cipher is known.
>
> Is it possible to do this?
>
> Thanks in advance,

How is this related to PowerPoint?

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
As far as I know in PowerPoint there's no method of opening a password
protected file using vba from Excel (or even in directly PowerPoint vba)
Unlike in Excel you cannot specify the password as an argument.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Chirag on
PowerPoint does not natively provide a way to open password-protected
presentations. You might want to look at my free openppt.dll that allows you
to supply a password to open a password protected presentation. To use it
from Excel, you would have to create an instance of PowerPoint using
CreateObject() and pass the instance as the first parameter to the
OpenPresentation() function.

More information on openppt.dll is available at
http://officeone.mvps.org/openppt/

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

From: king21c on
I am doing as follows:
1.Place the openppt.dll in the Windows folder (C:\Windows).
2.plug-in a new module
3.write code in new module:
'---------------------------------------------
Sub Test()
Dim Pres As Presentation
Set Pres = OpenPresentation(Application, _
"d:\prespass.ppt", "123", _
False, False, True)
End Sub
Error: Run-time Error'424' Object Required

How I am going to do.

Thank you

"Chirag" <Chirag(a)discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ����:eFIDlWoALHA.4400(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...